The Unifying Voice for Advertising
Headquartered in Washington, DC, we are the “Unifying Voice for Advertising.” The AAF has more than 150+ local clubs across the U.S. representing nearly 40,000 advertising professionals, connecting and leading the industry. We’re excited to help more than 4,000 college chapter members kickstart their careers with a 140+ college chapter network and an array of student programs. We have more than 50 corporate members who are loyal and supportive of our ongoing efforts.
Each year, the AAF hosts numerous programs and initiatives, including the Advertising Hall of Fame, the American Advertising Awards, the National Student Advertising Competition, the Mosaic Center on Multiculturalism and summer Ad Camps for high school
students. We appreciate our members' continued loyalty and industry’s engagement and enthusiasm
surrounding our events—and we look forward to seeing you at our next one.
The American Advertising Federation protects and promotes the well being of advertising. We accomplish this through a unique, nationally coordinated grassroots network of brands, agencies, media companies, local advertising clubs and college chapters.
- Bring members together to deliver creative business solutions
- Keep members abreast of the latest trends in technology, creativity and marketing
- Promote diversity and inclusion in advertising
- Honor and celebrates advertising excellence
- Develop the industry’s future leaders
- Protect and promotes advertising at all levels of government through grassroots activities
- Offer engaging programs to encourage local association volunteer leadership
- Utilize industry expertise to address community issues
- Provide opportunities for professionals to build supportive relationships with others in the advertising industry
Learn About Membership