Local Ad Clubs and College Chapters sponsor a variety of programs, including industry-related speaking events, professional development workshops, educational seminars, public service initiatives, social events and local award competitions recognizing excellence in advertising.
Professional Club Membership
AAF's 120+ professional Ad Clubs are the lifeblood of the American Advertising Federation. They give the organization touch-points in hundreds of locations across the country and provide a powerful voice in local business communities and state legislatures. Local ad clubs sponsor a variety of local programs, including industry-related speaking events, professional development workshops, educational seminars, public service initiatives, social events and local award competitions recognizing excellence in advertising. In addition to the benefits a local Ad Club provides..local membership = a national membership! That means you get access to the national network of advertising professionals, students, educators, brands, media companies, agencies, and other organizations, as well as nationally-sponsored programs and events.
Professional Club Benefits
- Build relationships with professionals from all facets of the advertising industry—clients, agencies, production companies and the media – by participating in workshops, professional development seminars and attending events.
- Connect with top names in the advertising industry and fellow club members from across the country during ADMERICA, the Advertising Hall of Achievement and the Advertising Hall of Fame.
- Advance in your career or grow your business by taking advantage of the AAF's Career Center, a resource for industry-related jobs.
- Promote the value of advertising in your local community by participating in the Ovation Awards Competition.
- Honor a fellow club member who has made outstanding contributions to advancing industry standards by nominating them for the Silver Medal Award or the Barton A. Cummings Gold Medal Award.
- Gain recognition for your talent by entering the American Advertising Awards, the country’s most prominent creative competition.
- Host a webinar with the AAF and reach a large network across the nation.
Ready to join? Find your local Ad Club and learn more about the membership process.
Join Your Local Ad Club
Ad 2 Club Membership
Ad 2 is a collaborative community of passionate, forward-thinking and motivated professionals that are making a difference in their local communities and in their industry. The purpose of Ad 2 is to provide an additional opportunity to members of the AAF, aged 32 and under, to gain more leadership and professional experience through networking events, professional development seminars, and public service initiatives. The community of nearly 20 local Ad 2 Clubs across the United States turns the dynamic world of advertising into a natural incubator for professionals to grow, learn and accelerate their careers with like-minded peers.
Ad 2 Club Benefits
Ad 2 Clubs are for professional members aged 32 or under have the unique opportunity to engage at various levels within the AAF's programming.
- Browse AAF events for speaking opportunities that will boost your career.
- Participate in an Ad 2 Club's Public Service Competition.
- Grow, learn and accelerate your career with like-minded peers.
- Exchange ideas and make connections with networking events and professional development seminars.
- Mentor high school students interested in a career in advertising at AAF's summer AdCamps.
Ready to join? Find your local Ad 2 Club and learn more about the membership process.
Join Your Local Ad 2 Club
College Chapter Membership
The AAF has more than 200 College Chapters across the U.S. with nearly 4,000 student members. As a member, the AAF provides students with opportunities to gain valuable insights into the worlds of advertising, to make connections with industry professionals, and to discover internship and job opportunities that will help propel your advertising career forward. As an educator at a college or university, membership is the perfect way to make an impact on students looking to learn more about the world of advertising.
College Chapter Benefits
The AAF provides students with opportunities to gain valuable insights into the worlds of advertising, to make connections with industry professionals, and to discover internship and job opportunities that will help propel your advertising career forward.
Ready to jumpstart your career in advertising? Find your local College Chapter to learn more about the membership process.
Join Your Local College Chapter
Want to register your chapter members in bulk? Contact Dawn Reeves with a roster that includes student names and email addresses.
Is your company looking to make an impact on the industry? Our corporate memberships are reserved for brands and businesses that wish to connect with the AAF's membership and support the AAF's efforts. Our corporate members represent the nation's leading brands, media companies, and agencies.
Learn More About Corporate Membership