The American Advertising Awards Competition: Student Division, is a unique national awards program designed specially for college students. Work entered at the local level can advance to the regional and national judging, just like the work entered by professionals across the country.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-or part-time in an accredited U.S. post-secondary educational institution
- Student interns are eligible to enter
- Submitted work must have been developed specifically for this competition, from previous projects or other student contests (work must be created while the entrant is a student not employed in the advertising industry)
National winning entries may receive the following:
- Finalist certificate—great for resumés and portfolios
- Prestigious Student American Advertising Award for all National Gold and Silver ADDY Award winners
- $1,000 cash prize for national Best of Show winner