Insights from Steve Pacheco
President & CEO, American Advertising Federation
A SPECIAL MESSAGE TO ALL AAF MEMBERS…
AAF Staff, AAF Members, AAF volunteers, AAF sponsors and supporters…they all have more than a few things in common.
- They are passionate about Advertising, and the Advertising business.
- They are constantly curious & creative.
- They are smart and wise and intelligent.
- They are problem solvers and they love a challenge.
- They are almost always positive people with a positive outlook.
- They have been through lots of trials and tribulations.
- They are survivors.
- They have more than a few good stories.
And there’s probably a lot more that I left off, but I think you get the point. This group can handle whatever life throws at them. And life has thrown a few curve balls at all of us over the past few weeks. As someone once said, “it’s not what happens to you—it’s how you respond to it.” And we will respond to all of this as a community. The AAF Club network can be a great resource for you during these tough times. Call on your AAF friends and colleagues for help and support—they are a very resourceful group.
Keep this one thought in mind as you go through your days and nights—working from home —making conference calls—home schooling your kids— practicing Social Distancing…
We will all get through this together.
After all, we are “The Unifying Voice For Advertising”
I will submit to you that a combination of great leadership and authentic compassion will get us all through all of this.
And we will have a few more stories to tell.
Take care. Stay healthy. Be well.
<<<Get more Industry Insights
Posted: Februray 2020