Connect with top talent across the country by reserving one of your existing internship positions for an AAF College Chapter member. We pre-screen candidates so you’re only reviewing the best of the best for your positions!
This is a no-cost program for AAF Corporate members (check if your company is one here
). For non-member organizations, there is a $250 administrative charge. This is your chance to create a priceless connection to the future leaders of advertising!
The AAF will
- Promote the program and solicit applications
- Review all applicants with judging panel to determine top candidates
- Provide organization with application materials for top candidates
- Extend internship offers to students and manage communications and questions
- Update all candidates on status of application
- Host enhancement opportunities for Campus-to-Corporate students, including but not limited to webinars, Institute for Advertising Ethics certification, social media spotlight features, meet-ups, and professional development opportunities.
What is expected of me as a partner organization?
As a partner organization, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the intern(s). Intern(s) compensation should be comparable to the organization’s existing internship offers.
- Student Application deadline: January 30, 2020
- AAF reviews applications for completeness NOTE: Any applications that are missing information will not be submitted to partner organizations
- Review panel of industry leaders will review all complete applications and rate the content
- Top applications will be forwarded to partner organizations, who will make their student selection
- Students will receive offer information from the AAF
All applicants will be notified of their application status no later than April 2020.
BECOME A PARTNER