The Intelligence Experience
We invite you to take advantage of this unique opportunity to showcase your company's "Advertising Intelligence" during ADMERICA. "The Intelligence Experience" is an interactive exhibit designed to bring new levels of engagement to AAF members and industry professionals, by expanding their knowledge of new technologies such as Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence.
Don't miss the chance to present your new products and technologies to over 600 conference attendees from—large and small—agencies, media companies and brands.
The Intelligence Experience Package
Member: $4,000 | Non-Member: $5,000
- One 8 foot table, two chairs, standard white tablecloth and a wastebasket setup for you
- Access to electricity
- Secure location over the span of all conference days
- Visibility in between all conference sessions each day
- Designated presentation times for two hours, each conference day
- Two (2) full conference registrations to participate in sessions and social events of your choice
Requests for cancellation of tables and tickets must be made in writing and received by the AAF by May 1, 2019. A $500 cancellation fee will be deducted from funds received and refunds will be made by the same payment method that was used to pay AAF. Cancellation requests received after May 1, 2019 will not be refunded. Sponsorships and program ads are non refundable. The AAF is a 501(c)6 organization, therefore a payment to the AAF does not qualify as a charitable contribution. A tax counselor can advise if the payment is deductible as a business expense.
- Event Date: June 5–8, 2019
- Location: The Diplomat Resort, Hollywood, FL
- All attendees and sponsors should check-in onsite to receive conference badges.
- Dress Code: business casual
For more information about the event, please contact Beatrice V. Santacroce at email@example.com.