Diversity In Action No.6
Increase multicultural talent nominations for award programs.
If you know an accomplished multicultural professional, you can act on this principle by nominating this person for one of the below award programs! Industry-wide recognitions are a great way to celebrate deserving professionals and encouraging up-and-coming young professionals to aim high.
- AAF's Mosaic Champion Award: The Mosaic Champion Award recognizes a professional or organization that has been continuously supportive of diversity and inclusion within the industry. This individual or organization has demonstrated unwavering belief in this cause through mentorship; leadership and support of D&I program initiatives and by implementing cutting edge strategies and approaches for addressing diversity issues, among other acts.
- AAF's Advertising Hall of Achievement: The Advertising Hall of Achievement is the industry's premier award for outstanding advertising professionals age 40 and under. The American Advertising Federation established this program in 1993 as a way to recognize young talented individuals who are reinventing the profession of advertising.
- AAF's Advertising Hall of Fame: The AAF’s Advertising Hall of Fame celebrates and honors the legends that have made extraordinary contributions to advertising.
- Advertising Age’s Women to Watch: The Women to Watch list recognizes up-and-comers making names for themselves at media companies, brands, tech companies and agencies of all types. We're looking for groundbreakers, forward-thinkers and rainmakers blazing trails in the agency and marketing realm with new solutions, awesome creative, data insights and business-building initiatives.
- Association of National Advertisers’ (ANA) Multicultural Excellence Awards: This program celebrates the year's best multicultural advertising campaigns. The awards, sponsored by the ANA Multicultural Marketing & Diversity Committee, raise awareness and exposure of the outstanding work being done in the areas of African-American, Asian, Audio, B-to-B, Experiential Marketing, Hispanic, LGBT, People with Disabilities, and Total Market.