How to Participate
College chapters that choose to participate in this program will select a community theme as provided by generationOn to elevate the impact of youth service through a unique mentorship and asset development program. From the selected community theme, generationOn will then provide a related advertising project assignment. The AAF's chapters will be tasked with creating an advertising campaign to promote the selected community theme through this project assignment.
At the completion of each project assignment by the AAF’s participating college chapters, the many generationOn clubs across the country will then have access to all advertising and marketing pieces created by the college chapter to incorporate into their monthly theme-related projects. College chapters will also collaborate with one of the AAF’s Advertising Hall of Achievement members and respective agencies to produce the collateral concepted through the project assignment. This is yet another way to provide practical learning experience for the engaged college chapter members. Outside of the project assignment itself, participating college chapters will receive a customized training session hosted by the Advertising Hall of Achievement member partnering on the project. A travel stipend will also be provided by the AAF, which includes a complimentary trip to the upcoming Advertising Hall of Achievement ceremony of the respective year.
To summarize, the AAF's college chapter members gain the experience of:
- Completing advertising-focused community service projects
- Creating advertising campaign collateral to be used by various generationOn Kid’s Care Clubs across the country
- Connecting with industry professionals and agency executives
- Participating in customized training hosted by an Advertising Hall of Achievement member
- Attending the AAF’s Advertising Hall of Achievement
- Making a positive impact on younger generations.
If your college chapter is interested in participating, please complete the application form.