The Pat Martin Excellence in District Leadership Award is given to a member of the AAF who exemplifies Pat’s work by making outstanding contributions to his or her District.
The nominee must meet all the following criteria to be eligible:
- Be a member in good standing of a local AAF-affiliated club or federation thereby being a member
of their AAF District.
- Demonstrate leadership by building consensus within the District leading to growth in leadership,
programming and industry status.
- Serve as a mentor by providing guidance, strategic planning and the necessary tools to local clubs
within the District in their efforts to achieve their mission and goals and that lead to club growth
and prominence in the club’s community.
- Demonstrate innovation by spearheading an initiative that has advanced some aspect of the
industry within the District.
- Devotes a minimum of five years of their professional life to working on behalf of the District and the
American Advertising Federation on the national level.
- Works diligently “behind the scenes” on behalf of the District and the AAF.
Required Information & Documentation
Nominations must include the following:
- Name and address of nominee, current title and business affiliation.
- AAF District that the nominee represents.
- A summary of the significant contributions the nominee has made to the District
Nominations should be typed, double-spaced and three pages or fewer. Only one nomination for each candidate is allowed. Any letters of support or endorsement must be included as part of the three pages.