The nominee must meet all the following criteria to be eligible:
- Be a member in good standing of a local club or federation affiliated with the AAF
- Serve as a current local American Advertising Awards Chair or local committee member
- Demonstrate extraordinary service and a high degree of dedication to the success of the overall award program and the club (Examples include, but are not limited to an increase in entries, exceeding budget expectations, exceptional awards gala, superior promotional efforts)
- Be a current member, current chair or past chair of the National American Advertising Awards Committee.
Required Information & Documentation
Nominations must include the following:
- Name and address of nominee
- Name of club nominee represents
- Current title of club leadership
- A summary of the significant contributions the nominee has made to the success of the American Advertising Awards
Nominations should be typed, double spaced and three pages or fewer. Any letter of endorsement or support must be included as a part of the three pages.
Nomination deadline is March 28, 2017
SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS